Friday, March 9, 2012

Rolling out at clinic #3 this week

I'm too tired to post anything except that today was rollout to clinic #3.

Stressful
Tired
Feel like I have no support
Charts are disorganized
IT situation was a mess - couldn't print out notes from laptop because no access to printer, couldn't print from computer because no access to note
Which patients need the most help?
Outreach/Meet and greets, schedule crib, orient staff to purpose of project need to be done prior to pharmacist visit #1
Lead physician and admin person needs to be at clinic on first day to orient program to MDs, discuss inclusion criteria, and answer logistical questions

Need an admin day to organize notes, answer emails, follow ups, programming meetings..relax.

Really thinking whether dream job is worth all of this?

1 comment:

  1. IT IS!!! IT IS!!!!! IT IS!!!!!! (I must first disclaim that I make the prior affirmations under the assumption that at one point you felt this dream job was worth it, that you felt it in your heart and that feeling was at one point unshakable)

    You have direction, you have purpose, you have goals!!!! Those are the dreams of people who have the dream to change.

    I wish I knew what I was supposed to do. I would give up my yet to be born family for that peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete